Sunday, March 8, 2015

my new project ralph laren pajama pants

so my fianace's friend handed him a bag of four old ripped up and tattered ralph lauren pajama pants that i could do nothing with but create two brand new pair of pjs and here's what i created using my sewing machine: BIG BIERTHA

the first pair
the front side



the back side



i did the hemming two reversing each fabric material on both sides









the second pair
originally two separate pants, one was the blue and white pair and the other was a red and yellow pair i combined together  and made some patches for the front side 


                                                          this is my messy office





                                                       the back side


 and these are the scrapes....wish i had some before pics but oooh well lol






more pics of the 2 pair of pjs i created






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to reading your comments