Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Lingerie dress: Magenta Nights

1/6/13

                            My  first lingerie style dress outfit of 2014, I call  Magenta Nights



I worked on this project for about 7 days, it was a lot of hard work, dedication and passion, as with anything in life requires, but I'm so proud. It's a lingerie dress and matching collar choker.


I worked with this pattern and then halfway through, I changed my mind about the bottom part and decided to try a pleated skirt dress, because it would be more flattering to my figure (with my wide hips, thighs, stomach). This was my rendition of something Kim Kardashian has worn, she's a fan of pleated, flare out skirts/ dresses.

you guys get to come with me on my couture journey, and watch me learn through trial & error, gaining practice,  perfecting my skills.
I used tulle fabric for the top portion, and this pink soft stretchy flower printed fabric. You know I just love my pinks!
 It feels almost silky, and it glided so smoothly through my sewing machine, I couldn't help but fall head over heels for it during the sewing process!
At the last minuet I made a neck choker out of crochet that I hand beaded pink pearl-like beads onto it.
Then I decided to go BOB MACKIE on the top portion with hand embellished beading to cover up my aurora's,
 so.... I can rock this with or without a bra, (my favorite part of the ensemble)
 I hope you guys enjoy and please check out my YouTube channel for the  video vlog on this post, so you can get a video visual of this project, and watch me twerk in my dress.
thanks for reading










Proof read by Dontae Perry

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to reading your comments